Voting is happening at this time in by-elections being held in Wakefield and Tiverton and Honiton.
Each seats have been held by the Conservatives earlier than the by-elections have been triggered.
Polls opened at 7 am and can shut at 10 pm, with outcomes anticipated to be introduced in a single day.
These are the 15 candidates standing in Wakefield:
- Nadeem Ahmed – Conservative Get together
- Akef Akbar – Unbiased
- Paul Bickerdike – Christian Peoples Alliance
- Mick Dodgson – Freedom Alliance. Actual Individuals. Actual Different
- Sir Archibald Stanton Earl ‘Eaton – The Official Monster Raving Loony Get together
- Jayda Fransen – Unbiased
- Jordan James Gaskell – UK Independence Get together
- David John Rowntree Herdson – Yorkshire Get together
- Therese Hirst – English Democrats
- Christopher Richard Jones – Northern Independence Get together
- Simon Robert Lightwood – Labour Get together
- Jamie Luke Needle – Liberal Democrats
- Ashley Theo Blue Routh – Inexperienced Get together
- Ashlea Simon – Britain First
- Chris Walsh – Reform UK
These are the eight candidates standing in Honiton and Tiverton:
- Jordan Donoghue-Morgan – Heritage Get together
- Andy Foan – Reform UK
- Richard Foord – Liberal Democrats
- Helen Hurford – Conservative
- Liz Pole – Labour
- Frankie Rufolo – The For Britain Motion
- Ben Walker – UK Independence Get together
- Gill Westcott – Inexperienced Get together
Sky Information can have dwell protection of the outcomes from 10 pm.