Selecting child names can really feel like an unimaginable activity for anticipating dad and mom as a result of, clearly, it is a life-long resolution and you do not wish to get it fallacious.
Nevertheless, the parents of Mumsnet have come collectively to checklist a number of the worst child names they’ve heard – but it surely’s more likely to upset lots of people as lots of the names are thought-about ‘strange’.
READ MORE – Scotland’s most popular baby names of 2021
The checklist was shared in all its glory on Mumsnet after the positioning posed the query “What would you by no means identify a baby and why?”.
1. Mia – As a result of it means “lacking in motion.”
2. Lana – “As spelt backwards, it appears to be like relatively impolite.”
3. Fanny – “For apparent causes.”
4. Grace – As a result of “there are only a few accents that say it gracefully.”
5. Amelia – As one mum “discover(s) the ‘me’ so whiney.”
6. Graham – As “it appears like “Gray Ham’.”
7. Flora – One mum admitted: “(it) makes me consider micro organism.”
8. Alexa – “As a result of it sounds an excessive amount of just like the digital assistant.”
9. Mercedes – A mum or dad mentioned: “She’s a baby not a automobile.”
10. Luna – As a result of “it is a pet’s identify.”
What’s most stunning in regards to the so-called worst child names is that three of them truly characteristic within the prime 10 hottest child names for 2022 up to now, proving that folks definitely aren’t being postpone.
Signal as much as Glasgow Live newsletters for extra headlines straight to your inbox