Glasgow police guard tower block after demise of man discovered with severe accidents

Police are standing guard at a Glasgow tower block following the demise of a 43-year-old man.

They continue to be on the scene hours after being alerted to a disturbance inside the building on Kennishead Avenue late final evening.

Particulars of the sufferer have but to be launched, nevertheless it has been confirmed he died a short while after being discovered severely injured at 10.20pm.

READ MORE: Schoolgirl raped in Glasgow park returned home soaking wet with twigs in her hair

Forensic groups had been noticed earlier in the present day scouring the world because the investigation bought underway to ascertain the total circumstances.

Neighbours had been shocked when a number of emergency service autos descended on the world because the seriousness of the incident unfolded.

Police verify that one man has been arrested.

A spokesperson stated: “Round 10.20 pm on Monday, February 13, emergency companies attended a report of a disturbance at a flat in Kennishead Avenue, Glasgow.

Police remain at the scene as the investigation continues
Police stay on the scene because the investigation continues

“A 43-year-old man was discovered with severe accidents and died a short while later on the scene.

“A 31-year-old man has been arrested in reference to the incident and enquiries are ongoing.

“A report will probably be despatched to the Procurator Fiscal.”

We’re testing a brand new website:
This content material is coming quickly


Passenger sexually assaulted on Glasgow train by stranger sitting next to her

Lanarkshire man accused of raping 16-year-old girl months before her de ath

OAP businessman pocketed £50,000 taxpayer backed loan for ‘own benefit’

Barlinnie prisoner injured in shower room attack by Glasgow murderer

On the run gangster questioned over Dumbarton mum’s murder ‘may never be found’


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *