A automobile has caught fireplace on the sixth ground of a Glasgow city centre automobile park.
The incident occurred at round 5.50pm this night when fire crews rushed to Q-Park on Sauchiehall Road after the alarm was raised. The world was cordoned off to busy buyers whereas firefighters tackled the blaze.
The Daily Record reports that Pure Gymnasium on Tub Road was evacuated whereas emergency providers handled the incident. Photos taken from the scene present firefighters speaking to passers-by.
READ MORE: Glasgow street ‘covered in blood’ after Argyle Street attack leaves two men injured
The fireplace is known to have now been extinguished with crews guaranteeing the blaze didn’t unfold to different parked automobiles. Police Scotland can also be serving to to determine the proprietor of the automobile.
A spokesperson for the Scottish Hearth and Rescue Service mentioned: “We obtained a report of a automobile on fireplace on the sixth ground of the multi-story Q-Park on Sauchiehall Road at round 5.50pm on Monday, December 19.
“We despatched three home equipment and stay on the scene as we verify for fireplace unfold and any injury to different automobiles. Police have been requested for car identification however the fireplace has been extinguished. There aren’t any reported casualties.”
Signal as much as Glasgow Live newsletters for extra headlines straight to your inbox
DJ George Bowie urges listeners to be ‘wary’ as scammers target fans
Car bursts into flames after being crashed by thieves on Glasgow street
Kevin Bridges shares first picture of baby boy and announces name
Retired grandad to sleep rough in Glasgow tonight as he trials ‘Ootsider’ coat
Lanarkshire pub landlord jailed after ‘mob-style attack on SNP councillor and his wife